Cell, Muscle, Bone & Joint health matters.
Many health supplement products keep on highlighting protein benefits.
These supplements could be detrimental if used in the wrong dosage. One should
ideally get personalized dosages according to their diet and other physical
Most of the protein brands uses cheap sources of ingredients which does give you good results initially but could damage your organs in the long run. It also recommends various single ingredients to be taken pre post workout.
JumpStart Revivfye contains the right proportion of Phyto, micro and macro compounds which are made with patented, micro encapsulated and bio optimized technology. These ingredients have the ability to multi target hence helping it to instantly support cells, muscles, bones and joints health.
Did you know?
- After 25 years your cells start getting damaged faster due to oxidative stress
- After 30 years you bone starts to lose its density
- After 35 years your muscles start losing strength
- After 45 years your
joints get damaged faster
CoQ10 has been proven in many researches to improve anaerobic and/or aerobic exercise performance by increasing plasma and muscle CoQ10 concentrations within trained and untrained individuals. CoQ10 has also been used as a supplementary treatment for chronic diseases such as Chronic Heart Failure (CHF), muscular dystrophies, Parkinson's disease, cancer, and diabetes.
Folic Acid many researches suggests folic acid ingestion improves skeletal muscle blood flow in aged adults performing graded handgrip and plantar flexion exercise via increased vascular conductance.
Muscles – Protein Blend & Iron
Protein Blend- Research suggest amino acids like Histidine, Arginine, Methionine etc. are known to protect muscle tissue from damage.
Bones – Calcium, Phosphorus, Vitamin D & K2
We all know Calcium & Phosphorus are the building blocks of bones however most recent research shows calcium & phosphorus cannot be absorbed by the bone without the combination of Vitamin D & K2.
Joints- Boswellic Acid & Curcuminoids
Research suggest that the main reason of joint degeneration is because of inflammation which eventually increases oxidative stress in cartilage. In a recent research carried out in Italy by our company demonstrated Boswellic acid and Curcuminoid are rich sources of antioxidant and has the capability to inhibit NFkappaB which intern helps to reduce inflammation or stiffness in Joints**.
- Belcaro G1, Dugall M2, Luzzi R2, Hosoi M2, Ledda A2, Feragalli B2, Hu S2, Ganguly A3, Eggenhoffner R4, Corti A5, Giacomelli L4. pubmed.gov. 2018. 30 April 2019.
- Keith M, Geranmayegan A, Sole MJ, Kurian R, Robinson A, Omran AS, Jeejeebhoy KN. pubmed.gov. 1998. 30 April 2019.
- Romero SA1, Gagnon D2,3, Adams AN1, Moralez G1, Kouda K4, Jaffery MF1, Cramer MN1, Crandall CG5. Pubmed.gov. 2017. 30 April 2019.
- Shults CW1, Oakes D, Kieburtz K, Beal MF, Haas R, Plumb S, Juncos JL, Nutt J, Shoulson I, Carter J, Kompoliti K, Perlmutter JS, Reich S, Stern M, Watts RL, Kurlan R, Molho E, Harrison M, Lew M and Parkinson Study Group. pubmed.gov. 2002. 30 April 2019.